Friday, December 16, 2011

February 2011 - Software?

While the Lovely Mrs. Eberly continued to enjoy her forced “Obama Vacation”, I was able to find a new client. Vital Images creates software that creates 3D images from CAT scans. I had never done a software only 510(k) but unemployment has a way of “widening” your resume and skill set.

For those of you who do not live in Minnesota, I’d like to recap what they weather was like in February 2011, AWFUL! We were 4 months into one of the coldest and snowiest winters I have ever endured in my 27 years in Minnesota. The snow piles were 4 feet high, Minneapolis gave up on plowing and my Pirelli snow tires were barely dealing with it. In short, life was a frozen hell.

Open Table reservations – 4

Dinners at Ruth’s Chris - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment