Monday, December 19, 2011

April - Vegas, Baby!

April is my birthday month and Julie and I have been spending our birthdays in Las Vegas for the last few years. This time we stayed at the Mirage and had dinners at Twist, Cut and Comme Ca in the Cosmopolitan. The Bare pool is just opening on my birthday weekend, so we grabbed chairs there during the day and enjoyed the great service although I think I got a bit too much sun. I'm pretty sure Julie didn't cough the whole time we were in Vegas. I keep telling her that we need to leave MN for a warmer climate. I'm pretty sure she's ready to leave at any time.

In the Eberly home, we prefer to celebrate a birthday week rather than just one day. Here we are with Julie Bucknam and Janeen Coyle in our usual booth at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

We also hit Manny's and Pittsburgh Blue in Maple Grove for Kay Kelley's birthday, which is on the same day as my birthday.

Open Table Reservations - 11

Dinners at Ruth's Chris - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment